- Create a New York City Public Bank. This will lead to a reinvestment in small businesses, affordable housing and other critical community needs.
- Investing in worker cooperatives for young adults, helping to foster youth entrepreneurship and mentorship.
- COVID-19 Relief - Assess permit and licensing process, specifically the duration it takes to acquire official documents
- Interface and support local businesses with career and development workshops, ie finance, markerting, operations, human resource, digital et al.
- Develop a bank-to-business advisory board to help small businesses navigate the loans and bank options.
- Reduce the cost of Medallion licences, Also expand the number of garages as per TLC recommendation.
- Periods of ceiling reduction on delivery services, from 20% to 15% to support local eateries.
- Advocate and create legislation for permanent outdoor dining, supporting The Mayor’s office.
- Build an updating database to grants, loans and opportuniites -- public (local, state and federal) and private.
- Work with the DOT, SBS and EDC to support the retail corridors of the District. Supporting the re-establishing of Central Brooklyn’s street festivals and supporting the street-vendors, in during COVID and post-COVID.
- Helping creatives, fine artists, community based organizations and cultural institutions in the district utilize the "Open Culture" Program:
- Guidance throught the application process
- Ensuring small and midsize organizations and institutions gain access
- Ensuring local creatives understand the program
- Supporting hospitality workers and small restaurants during the indoor-dining ban increase traffic.
- Fighting to reduce the ceiling rate of delivery apps, for planned durations to help businesses during the pandemic.
- Alerting small business owners to rental aid and grant programs