- Create a New York City Public Bank
- Investing in worker cooperatives for young adults, helping to foster youth entrepreneurship
- Covid Relief - Assess permit and licensing process, specifically the duration it takes to acquire official documents
- Reduce the cost of Medallion licences, Also expand the number of garages as per TLC recommendation
- Periods of ceiling reduction on delivery services
- Advocating for Permanent outdoor dining
- Require small businesses to inform employers of health insurance options internally or from the State.
- Helping creatives, fine artists, community based organizations and cultural institutions in the district utilize the "Open Culture" Program.
- Guidance throughout the application process
- Ensuring small and midsize organizations and institutions gain access
- Ensuring local creatives understand the program
- Supporting hospitality workers and small restaurants during the indoor-dining ban increase traffic and reduce ceiling rate of delivery apps
- Alerting small business owners to rental aid and grant programs
- Almost $100K in grants have been distributed through the team’s efforts