- Present legislation to support urban farming for District 36.
- Work with State legislators to include more organizations in Governor Cuomo’s Vital Brooklyn program, addressing Health in the community through food practices.
- Partner with CBO's combatting food disparity and apartheid, with discretionary funds and forwarding food-based grants.
- Begin an initiative to educate disenfranchised communities on food label literacy and the impact on community/family health.
- Access and review contracts awarded by OFNS regarding nutrition and cost; award contracts to vendors who pledge to feed public school students with nutritious, non processed foods.
- Closely work with the Brooklyn-Queens Land Trust to help acquire funding and expand their awareness.
- Transporting groceries to food insecure neighbors with one of Brooklyn’s largest mutual aid networks
- Supplying five senior residencies with warm meals and fresh produce.
- Working with local community-based organizations to serve the senior residences and NYCHA residents without cooking gas.
- Donating and supporting the Brooklyn-Queens Land Trust