- Present legislation to support more urban farming for District 36.
- Work with State legislators to include more organizations in Governor Cuomo’s Vital Brooklyn program, addressing Health in the community through food practices
- Partner with CBO's combatting food disparity and apartheid, with discretionary funds and forwarding food-based grants
- Begin an initiative to educate disenfranchised communities on food label literacy
- Access and review contracts awarded by OFNS regarding nutrition and cost; award contracts to vendors who pledge to feed public school students with nutritious, non processed foods
- Closely work with the brooklyn-queens land trust to help acquire funding and expand their awareness.
- Transporting groceries to food insecure neighbors with one of Brooklyn’s largest mutual aid networks
- Supplying five senior residencies with warm meals and fresh produce
- Providing produce and warm meal to NYCHA residents without gas
- Donating and supporting the BQLT
- Interfacing with Universe City & Collective Fare