- Support the Green New Deal for Public Housing, will work with Council and new Mayor to create a New York City equivalent.
- Increase Green Space in the community via community land trusts/community purchase of derelict spaces.
- Collaborate with existing land trusts and Green organizations to further develop Green spaces.
- Expand the number of street trees in the district, where possible and able.
- Invite small owners and businesses to retrofit and weatherize their spaces.
- Reduce carbon emissions by advocating for more public walking space & closed streets during the Spring and Summer.
- Assess the expansion of the bike lanes, protected bike lanes, and Citi Bike.
- Fight to implement public power in NYC to replace private corporations like ConEd or National Grid.
- Support the NYPA 100% renewable energy bill.
- Create a climate task force to transition city workers to green jobs and to hire a new generation of city workers to help in the effort of modernizing New York City. Emphasizing the inclusion of vulnerable communities and NYCHA residents.
- Advocate for S.2649C , beginning the process of ending fossil fuel subsidies in New York State.
- Marched and petitioned with the No Brooklyn Pipeline.
- Petitioned and testified against Hope Street Capital, a developer that wanted to build a development that would have gotten rid of 36,ooo square feet of green space in the district. The building of this development would increase the heat island in the district.
- Working to influence the passing of the NYPA 100% renewable energy bill.
- Advocate for S.2649C , beginning the process of ending fossil fuel subsidies in New York State -- using conversations.