- Authored and presented a 5-Point Plan to Fully Fund CUNY by:
- Eliminating tuition at all CUNY Community Colleges.
- Implementing a faculty Diversity Improvement Plan to increase faculty members of color in CUNY.
- Reinvesting additional funding for Mental Health and Wellness to eliminate the need for any “Health and Wellness” fee increases
- Holding the Mayor Accountable and mandate that they fund CUNY ASAP for the next 4 years
- Creating a Community College Prison re-entry program fully funded by the Council
- Option 1: Public wifi provided by the NYC Mesh community, applied citywide
- Option 2: Means based
- Galvanized 60+ City Council Candidates in 28 different districts to sign onto our 5-Point Plan to Fully Fund CUNY
- Working with teachers from District 16th to support professional development
- Creating civics workshops for middle schools and high schools.