- Authored and presented a 5-Point Plan to Fully Fund CUNY by:
- Eliminating tuition at all CUNY Community Colleges
- Implementing a faculty Diversity Improvement Plan to increase faculty members of color in CUNY
- Reinvesting additional funding for Mental Health and Wellness to eliminate the need for any “Health and Wellness” fee increases
- Holding the Mayor Accountable and mandate that they fund CUNY ASAP for the next 4 years
- Creating a Community College Prison re-entry program fully funded by the Council
Free Wifi option similar to already existing means based programs such as SNAP.
- Option 1: Public wifi provided by the NYC Mesh community, applied citywide
- Option 2: Means based
- Galvanized 60+ City Council Candidates in 28 different districts to sign onto our 5-Point Plan to Fully Fund CUNY.
- Working with teachers from District 16th to support professional development.
- Creating civics workshops for middle schools and high schools.
- Interviewing and surveying school staff and administrators, to understand District 16’s profile, needs and positives.